Saturday, February 9, 2008

REUNITED AT LAST...


After about 30 hours all in all I finally made it to Auckland, safe and sound. Unlike last time nobody was suspicious of my weird passport, although in Singapore the lady at the boarding point did called me aside and looked at my passport with the UV lighter and a magnifying lens, asking why I am going to New Zealand. At that point I got kind of annoyed, but then I guess she was just doing her job. So, I let it go.. ha~ how kind of me...
Once in Auckland, I had a really nice Maori lady asked me a few questions and just let me in. Not that I wasn't qualified to get it, but you know with the Uzbeki passport... I think I would get all suspicious and ask lots of questions if I was in their shoes. Anyways, finally I met with Katy and her parents and Ivanka.. and Yes... she did remember me. It was so cute...

There's nothing like it to wake up in the morning because of the sunlight and birds singing outside, and smell of that early morning freshness and chilliness at the same time
with your dog that came to check up on you, with no worries about work haha~... Moments of happiness indeed...
After that you have a drive to the beach, walking by the shore and enjoying cool breeze, going out to the cafe to have espresso, come home, have a nap and later in the evening have an entire family to gather for dinner..

Off to bed now...

No comments:

Post a Comment