Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The first post.

This is my second blog. The first blog I started when I got introduced to this whole blogging phenomena 4 years back by a friend of mine. I've never considered myself being a good and which is more important a witty writer, especially in my second language. If I'm to judge my writing it is very jumpy at best: from the point A to the point B and then back to the A... So, you might get bored and confused reading my ramblings. In this case you know what you have to do. No hard feelings on my side. (YOU WISH! HA~)

One day left in Korea for me. Actually a bit more than that, but I tend to dramatize things sometimes, so deal with it. Tomorrow will officially wrap up my roughly 10 years in this country (who counts anyways?). If you're interested, I don't regret coming in here and spending a third of my life here, in fact I'm thankful to this country and its people for all of the good things and opportunities that I've had, for meeting my wife, who is the best things ever happened to me (I must've done something good in my past life to deserve all of this... :) ).
Just to state it once and for all this last time, FRIENDS at work and otherwise are what I will cherish and always be thankful to Korea for. You realize how humble I'm trying to be here, not mentioning my ultimate charm and magnetism to which people around me are drawn... :)

As it always the case with the first posts, one never knows what really to write about (well, at least I don't), because really, the purpose of the first blog is to give one this sort of inspiration or something to keep it up throughout the entire trip or period of time we intend to blog for, while trying to keep it not only interesting and engaging, but also hopefully useful. The second reason for me is to just to test its looks.

After searching numerous travel blog websites, I've decided to stop here mainly because it has a very simple and clean layout.
Yesterday was my last day at work. And must I say... it feels GOOD to be free... That nagging idea in the back of your head that "being free also means being moneyless" (in my case), have subsided, so, right at this moment I feel good. Unexpectedly (well sort of), I got lots of presents especially from the girls. It was very touching. I always had this thing with the girls, which allowed me to be close with them. With the guys it is a bit different, but then I don't really care so...

Alright by now you must realize what I meant when I said that my writing is jumpy.. haha~ I also think that I should stop here because it's 2:30 am and I've just got nothing else to say...
So, those of you who enjoyed the first post... wait for more, as they will keep coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment