Thursday, February 7, 2008

THE LAST DAY.

A few hours left... Got up early today, despite the fact that I could sleep in as much as I wanted because... I could... Maybe I'm anxious... ha~ Did last packing today, so, currently I've got just 2 bags. One - the camera bag with my prized possessions worth, let's say a few million (Korean won of course). Two - all the other stuff, which is not much really. Flight to Singapore will take about 6 hours. Then I have to wait about 7 hours and take another flight to Auckland, which will last about 9 hours. So, by the time I arrive in Auckland it will be Friday midnight, and Katy, her parents and our (their now) dog Ivanka, will be waiting for me..

Can't wait...

P.S. The thing I'm debating now is whether I should buy kimchi and kim or not. I'm sure Katy will appreciate that, but the New Zealand authorities probably won't.. hmm...

2 comments:

  1. It's OK if you buy the kimchi/kim at the airport, isn't it? Have a good flight, and I can't wait to read your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... I'm thinking that too...

    ReplyDelete