Friday, March 14, 2008

Last night in New Zealand.

Tonight is our last night in New Zealand. It's been about month and a half for me here, and it's been all fun. We had neighbours for tea tonight and I made this delicious lemon pie. It turned out really well... I AM an awesome cook... haha~ Tomorrow we will drive back to Auckland, spend a day with relatives there, and then at about 10 at night Robin and Wendy will drop us off at the airport. Our plane leaves something past midnight, so we will arrive in Singapore at about 6 o'clock in the morning. And it's good we won't be wasting much time of our 2-days stay in Singapore. From there, I think we will fly straight to the Sipadan in Malaysia for diving and other stuff... For all that time that we spent here, we didn't really took a picture of just us four, so we did it today.
By the way I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm getting better at photography now. Now I actually understand something about what button does what on my camera...


In the living room. That painting on the wall of the Maori lady will be ours. So, you might be seeing it in our apartment in Tashkent later this year~~ I will miss Robin and Wendy. We've had so many laughs together....




Ivanka is ready to go to bed. She's such a smart dog... If you just say "Ivanka, Bed.." she jumps off where she is and runs to her bed in the kitchen area. I will be missing her a lot too...








I guess my next post will be from Singapore... I just pray that there wasn't any problem at the immigration control in Singapore with my passport. I'm so used to it, that it's just sick... Because some people are not even aware of my country, I always get in trouble getting entry visas and stuff. Let's hope when I arrive in Singapore it won't be one of those cases...

No comments:

Post a Comment